Saturday 27 April 2013

Woonona with Mitsi, Sean and Tony

Recently I had nice three flights in Woonona.
The seabreeze was light and from east/north east so the take offs were easy. New propeller mount works great as well as muffler screws. First flight was the shortest one since I wanted to test if everything is working fine again. It was fine, so I started the engine and had another two proper flights.
One of them was to the Wollongong marina with two Nucleons WRC. One of them was Sean and the other one was Tony. Mitsi was keeping an eye on us from the ground.
I am getting better at reflex wing landings so the touchdown is not as fast as it was before. My GoPro was not working properly so I took a few pictures with my mobile phone on the ground.

My Synthesis 25 and WASP:



Tony's demo Nucleon WRC:



From left hand side: Tony, Sean and Mitsi:


Sunset:

That was a beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment