Wednesday 21 November 2012

A lot of fun in Stanwell Park

Hey!

My last visit to Stanwell Park was full of fun.
I have tried to fly Omega 8 (Thanks Toni!), U-turn Passion and podharness (thanks Mitsi!).
I enjoyed Passion much more then Omega but I was a bit more scared on Omega since it is EN D.
Pod harness makes a real difference in flying comfort - it feels so warm inside... need to get one sometime.
I had opportunity to practice top landings, take offs and a bit of thermalling.
Bottom landing next to the kiosk reminded me how to setup a proper landing approach.
At the end of the day Stanwell Paragliding and Hang Gliding Club sponsored barbecue. Luckily we have chefs in between the pilots so steaks were awesome!

Only two minutes movie since I tried to make it more dynamic then the previous ones. Enjoy!



2012/11/18 Having fun in Stanwell (AU) from lukastu on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment